@Telesomm Wine Tasting Event with @InVinoFab
We tasted the Italy with Telesomm sommelier Katarina -- here's part of the event audio to share our wine experience.
Hello #InVinoFab friends! We've been sharing the @InVinoFab #SommStory for season 6 in collaboration with our friends at the Telesomm app! Yay! This group of wine savvy professionals are bringing vino experiences to you -- in-person and online! Listen to this episode where we share part of the virtual event we hosted this past summer.
Virtual Event: “Taste the Italian Wine Story” July 29th with Sommelier: Katarina Andersson of grapevineadventures.com
- We tasted three (3) wine varietals purchased from our local wine shop or via wine.com:
- 1 rosé/natural wine - ideally a Lambrusco or a rosé wine
- 1 Pinot Noir or Lagrein wine ideally from Alto Adige
- 1 Brunello di Montalcino/Rosso di Montalcino wine from Tuscany or Aglianico - ideally a Taurasi DOCG - from Campania
To learn more about our sommelier and the Italian wine regions we tasted from:
- Katarina’s blog and website
- Here’s a great Italian wine map
- Italian Wine Regions
- Sparkling Red Wine – Misunderstood and Utterly Delicious - Lambrusco
- Alto Adige: The 4 Wines You Must Know
- Italian Wine Map and Exploration Guide (for our future trip to taste vino in Italy)
Huge thanks to all that joined us for the live event: Michelle, Beth, Nicholas, Etta, Valerie, and Fiachra. Vanessa -- thanks for organizing and connecting us to Katarina! It was fun! Book your Telesomm event for the holidays today!
Want to learn more about Telesomm? Do you have a wine question or topics we should ask a somm? Let us know!
- Subscribe to the pod + Follow on Twitter: @InVinoFab & IG: invinofab
- Get the Telesomm App + Follow on Twitter: @Telesomm & IG: telesomm.app
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @Profpatrice
Music credit: The song Travel to the City by Lesfm has been remixed under a CC-BY license.