@Telesomm #SommStory: Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99), Grapevine Adventures
“The more you travel, the more you see, the more you learn.” So true! Enjoy this vino trip to Italy with Katarina!
Katarina Andersson is a wine writer, digital marketing strategist for wineries, translator, and live streamer. She was born in Sweden but has lived in Florence for 20 years. Katarina has a Ph.D. in history and taught modern history at university for a couple of years. Katarina is also a sommelier. Find, follow, and learn with Katarina at:
- Website: https://www.grapevineadventures.com/
- Twitter: @ricasoli99
- IG: @grapevineadventures
- LinkedIn: @grapevineadventures
- Facebook: grapevineadventures
"Theory is very good. Without theory you don’t know what you see, but without the practical, at least in wine, without seeing what they are doing, how they are doing, it is hard to understand.” ~Katarina Andersson
There were so many amazing Italian locations and vinos we talked about on this #InVinoFab episode, here are a few tasting notes:
Want to learn more about Telesomm? Do you have a wine question or topics we should ask a somm? Let us know!
- Subscribe to the pod + Follow on Twitter: @InVinoFab & IG: invinofab
- Get the Telesomm App + Follow on Twitter: @Telesomm & IG: telesomm.app
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @Profpatrice
Music credit: The song Travel to the City by Lesfm has been remixed under a CC-BY license.