@Telesomm #SommStory: Brielle Buckler, Viva La Vino
Wine is only good if YOU like it. So, Brielle wants to share how her job is to help you find out what you like with wine.
Brielle Buckler is a self-proclaimed total wine nerd with a serious travel bug. She loves finding unique wines from small producers and sharing her passion for wine with others. Brielle founded Viva la Vino to make learning about wine approachable and fun, with the foundational precept that wine is only good if YOU like it. Now, she consults with partners on their wine menus, sales, and programming. Brielle prides herself in bringing a light, interactive approach to wine tasting and education. Connect and learn from Brielle:
We talked about so many amazing wine things, here are a few notes & links from our chat:
- Chelsea Wine Vault
- Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET)
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Bleacher Report
- Full-Bodied Series on YouTube
- Pineapple wines
- Dole Plantation
- Citrus wine, what is it?
- Biodynamic wine
- Rudolf Steiner
- Volcano Winery
- Ioannina, Greece & Santorini
- How to pair spicy food
- Piemonte, Italy
- Asti Wine Region
- Oregon Pinot Noir
- Viognier grapes
- Chardonnay wine Walla Walla, WA
- Walla Walla Wines
- Canned Wine Wednesday via IG Live: vivalavino_nyc
- Crunchy red fruit in Seattle
- Somm Pro-Tip: Your Palate Changes every two years; Wine tasting and palate change
Want to learn more about Telesom? Do you have a wine question or topics we should ask a somm? Let us know!
- Subscribe to the pod + Follow on Twitter: @InVinoFab & IG: invinofab
- Get the Telesomm App + Follow on Twitter: @Telesomm & IG: telesomm.app
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @Profpatrice
Music credit: The song Travel to the City by Lesfm has been remixed under a CC-BY license.