Episode #86: Grief is Good
Grief... it needs to be talked about. So we do just that in episode no. 86 of In Vino Fabulum.
In this #InVinoFab shorty episode, Laura and Patrice talk about grief. Grief is that internal processing that we might all experience for the people, places, and lives we’ve lost over the past year. What does it mean to hold space for grief?
Although this might be a tough topic, we think that finding meaning for loss is important. It’s OK to Grieve for the Small Losses of a Lost Year:
- Finding Meaning by David Kessler
- The Bravery to Say Goodbye (ft. Marisa Renee Lee)
- Growth After Trauma by Richard G. Tedeschi
- Your relationships grow stronger
- You discover new purposes in life
- From the trauma you find strength
- Spirituality is deepened
- Renewed appreciation on life
- Growth After Trauma Why are some people more resilient than others—and can it be taught?
- What ‘Holding Space’ Means + 5 Tips to Practice
- No Hard Feelings by Liz Fosslien & Mollie West Duffy; Follow on IG: @lizandmollie
How are you holding space for grief? What are you doing to deal with all the feelings?
In Vino Fabulum! In Wine, Story!
- Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods.
- Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
- Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? email@example.com
- Connect with your co-hosts (she/her) on Twitter: @laurapasquini & @profpatrice