Episode #84: Virtual Wine Experiences
How does wine taste through the screen? We talk about virtual wine experiences on this vignette episode of @InVinoFab.
Since Laura & Patrice are limited on visiting local wine shops, cellars, or vineyards, this #InVinoFab they chat about the virtual wine tastings they’ve been experiencing during the pandemic.
- Relic Wine Cellars
- Glass Incident Fire Burns 31 Wineries, Restaurants, and Lodges, Including California’s Oldest Resort
- Becker Vineyards - Virtual Tastings
- How to Host a Vertical Wine Tasting
- 7 Zoom mistakes you might still be making — and how to raise your video skills
- Small wineries pivot — and expand — with Zoom tastings and company team-building events
- Wine Market Stats (2020)
What wine experiences are you partaking in virtually? What local wine shops are you supporting to keep in business?
In Vino Fabulum! In Wine, Story!
- Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods.
- Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
- Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with your co-hosts (she/her) on Twitter: @laurapasquini & @profpatrice