Episode #78: Intentions & Practices
The calendar says it's a new year. Are you working on any goals, intentions, resolutions, or practices? Let us know! We're trying to figure it out as well in this shorty episode.
On this mini-episode of #InVinoFab Patrice & Laura reflect on the 2020 resolutions lost and share some intentions and practices they are considering for 2021. Are you setting any goals for this new year? What practices are you hoping to work on in 2021?
- Bullet Journal
- The Surprising Power of Liberating Structures
- Working Identity: Unconventional Strategies for Reinventing Your Career
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle
- Brené with Emily and Amelia Nagoski on Burnout and How to Complete the Stress Cycle
- Designing Your Work Life: How to Thrive and Change and Find Happiness at Work
A few practices for this podcast are to invite new voices to amplify and share interests, communities, passions, and projects to share their story. Let us know! Schedule a time to talk to us or send us an email about an idea for a topic or guest we should reach out to at: email@example.com
In Vino Fabulum! In Wine, Story!
Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods. Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? firstname.lastname@example.org