Episode #67: Season of Transition
We are glad y’all are tuning into a new season of the #InVinoFab podcast, as Patrice & Laura talk about the season of change we are in.
Welcome back, #InVinoFab friends and listeners! We are glad y’all are tuning into the @InVinoFab podcast, as we talk about the season of change we are in… yay for transitions!
This episode was recorded in mid-October, so we are not talking about any political transition or evolving events. There’s actually a lot that is changing in our own lives and a reason why we have not put out an episode in a while: Our season of transition includes: changing jobs, moving houses, how we work, and what it means to be remote, but not so distant or in-person meetings with the people and communities we love. Here are a few things we talked about in this intro the the season episode:
- Microsoft & 20 Major Companies Remote Long-Term plan
- Mary’s Place (transformed Amazon space)
- Women in the Enterprise of Science & Technology (WEST) organization
- Why Zoom Fatigue is Real… And How to Combat Zoom Fatigue
- Table Topics
- Coach Training
- The Artist’s Way
We hope to talk about a few issues this season and we’re welcoming new guests! Do you want to talk about any of these issues? If so, let us know!
- Burnout & Compassion Fatigue
- Moving to Remote Work, Teaching & Learning
- Endings: Are you graduating soon? What now?
- Job Search & Hiring in a Pandemic
- New Jobs & Leadership Responsibilities
- Onboarding in Remote Working Times
- Future Plans: Dreams, Goals, & Retirement
- Antiracism Education
- And of course, wine!
In Vino Fabulum! In Wine, Story!
Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods. Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? email@example.com