@Telesomm Wine Pro-Tips with Katarina
Chianti vs. Chianti Classico – Did you know there is a difference? Learn about this and more fun wine facts with Katarina on this bonus Q&A episode of InVinoFab
We hope you got a taste for Italian wine, travel, and learning about the wine world from Katarina in her Telesomm #SommStory -- for this episode we hope you learn more from this wine pro, as Katarina answered the following questions:
- Favorite pairing food and wine?
- If wine was not what you were drinking, what would be in your cup?
- What is your pet's favorite wine
- What are your top 3 wines and what does that say about you?
- A sommelier pairs well with_________. [Fill in the blank]
- What do people get wrong about being a somm
- What are you known for on the app?
- What do customers ask you about?
- What can a customer expect from a wine tasting with you?
- What's the difference between Chianti & Chianti Classico?
"I don’t think there is one kind of wine to like. I think everyone can like wine. Everyone doesn’t need to be super knowledgeable about wine. It’s also important to just like wine. I don’t think you have to describe wine according to these parameters that have been constructed all these years.” ~Katarina Andersson, Grapevine Adventures
We just learned so much from Katarina's Q&A we couldn't help to take a few tasting notes:
- Chianti Classico
- Chianti Wine: The Pride of Tuscany
- Chianti vs. Chianti Classico – How Do They Differ?
- The Medici Family
- San Giulio
- Deconstructing the language of wine to attract new consumers
- The Language of Wine
- Glossary of Wine Terms
- Where does the word "wine" come from?
- How to Become a Sommelier + Wine Folly’s Guide
- Read: Katarina’s Wine Story
- Learn more at: Katarina’s Wine Blog
Want to learn more about Telesomm? Do you have a wine question or topics we should ask a somm? Let us know!
- Subscribe to the pod + Follow on Twitter: @InVinoFab & IG: invinofab
- Get the Telesomm App + Follow on Twitter: @Telesomm & IG: telesomm.app
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @Profpatrice
Music credit: The song Travel to the City by Lesfm has been remixed under a CC-BY license.