@Telesomm Wine Pro-Tips with Christopher
It's not the red wine giving you headaches -- it's the sulfites! Learn more wine-pro tips with this Q&A with Telesomm's Christopher Sachs.
Wine-Pro Tip from @Telesomm Christopher: When it comes to drinking wine in general, I hear people say I can’t drink red wine because the sulfite gives me a red wine headache but they’ll grab a bottle of pinot grigio or Chardonnay. My knowledge bomb is white wines have more sulfites than red wines. If you get a headache from red wine it is probably not the sulfites. Maybe learn about Mega Purple.
For this quick Q&A, here are the questions our Telesomm wine pro, Christopher, answered:
- Favorite pairing food and wine?
- If wine was not what you were drinking, what would be in your cup?
- What is your pet's favorite wine
- What are your top 3 wines and what does that say about you?
- A sommelier pairs well with_________. [Fill in the blank]
- What do people get wrong about being a somm
- What are you known for on the app?
- What do customers ask you about?
- Does it matter if wines are labelled organic or biodynamic?
- What can a customer expect from a wine tasting with you?
“My card says I am a sales representative, I consider myself a storyteller. It’s been very nice to be able to make a living off of telling stories and imbibing in some of the best products in the world."
~Christopher Sachs, Travel By Wine
Want to learn more about Telesomm? Do you have a wine question or topics we should ask a somm? Let us know!
- Subscribe to the pod + Follow on Twitter: @InVinoFab & IG: invinofab
- Get the Telesomm App + Follow on Twitter: @Telesomm & IG: telesomm.app
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @Profpatrice
Music credit: The song Travel to the City by Lesfm has been remixed under a CC-BY license.