BONUS: #InVinoFab Pandemic PSA
This shorty episode is a Pandemic PSA from Laura & Patrice. Stay home, stay masked, and be with your Corona-pods to keep COVID-19 at bay during the holiday season ahead.
In this mini-pod #InVinoFab episode Laura & Patrice talk about how to deal with life in quarantine. Although this episode was recorded back in August, it is sadly still relevant and a pandemic PSA from your hosts. We talk about how we are dealing with the lock down and what life has been life since March.
- Podcasts: Asynchronous Learning?
- Coaching Course: https://www.higheredcoaches.com/
- New Podcast: Coaching Through It with Julie Larsen
- Soul Cycle (Outside)
- Mourn Our Cancelled Marathons: Chicago & Big Sur
- Future of Masks… p.s Wear your mask!
- Meet friends outside for short periods of time (with a mask)
- What Activities Are Safe During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Levels of Risk for activities during COVID-19
- Mask Mandates Work To Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
#InVinoFab Pandemic PSA:
- If you have to go out of your house, wear a mask!
- Wash your hands.
- Take care of you and your loved ones.
- Stay safe -- we're still dealing with a pandemic!
In Vino Fabulum! In Wine, Story!
Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods. Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? firstname.lastname@example.org