BONUS: #InVinoFab is Moving & #TBT Ep. no. 44 #CareerChangers
We're moving the podcast from Soundcloud to Transistor.fm this week -- and as we're away traveling for American Thanksgiving, we thought we'd include a mini-episode playback about the #CareerChangers we chatted with this year. Learn about the lessons learned and visit a few of these past episodes to hear advice on how they transitioned or pivoted in the world of work.
1. Find organizations that will help you to learn, grow, and thrive.
2. Align your career with your personal and professional values.
3. Build your community and expand your connections to support.
4. Be open to new opportunities, identify fit, and know this journey may not always direct.
5. Consider how your collaborations and creative ideas can shape your body of work.
6. Assess, know, and play to your strengths to find ways to kindle your passions in work.
7. Reflect on the “things” (the verbs) you enjoy doing daily: activities, tasks, and projects.
8. Always be learning and be a curious learner throughout your working life.
Going Through It mailchimp.com/presents/podcast/going-through-it/
Hello Monday www.stitcher.com/podcast/cadence13/hello-monday-2
Longform Podcast longform.org/podcast
Present Company podbay.fm/podcast/1468510314
Designing Your Life: Build a Life that Works for Your by Bill Burnett & Dave Evans
Transitions: Making Sense of Life’s Changes by William Bridges
Reboot: Leadership and the Art of Growing Up by Jerry Colonna
Pivot: The Only Move that Matters is your Next One by Jenny Blake
To stay in touch and listen to the next episode of @InVinoFab on:
twitter.com/invinofab with hashtag: #InVinoFab