Episode #76: Reckoning & Processing
The title of the episode says it all -- still processing and reckoning with events from last week. Take care, y'all.
On this #InVinoFab episode, Patrice and Laura take pause to reflect on what happened on January 6, 2021 at the US Capitol. We process our feelings and share how we are talking to our teams, peers, and others at work. How are you talking about events like these with your staff? How do you create space for conversation and support at your organization?
- How to Talk with Your Team About the Violence at the U.S. Capitol via HBR
- The Lies We Tell Ourselves About Race by Sam Sanders asked: “What would happen if we decided to be more honest about race the next time our nation found itself at a racial flashpoint? What might be lost? What might be gained?”
- It’s Been A Minute: The Capitol, Mobbed
- How Democrats Won The Georgia Runoffs
- About Canada Beyond 150 Reconciliation Project
Let us know how you are offering support to others and ways you are dealing with this. We’re sending loads of love your way. xo
In Vino Fabulum! In Wine, Story!
Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods. Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? firstname.lastname@example.org